Thursday, February 12, 2009

I WISH I WANT I WISH !!

I wished i had some great way to describe how i feel and what i feel but i dont.

i wish i didnt love so many people  and I wish  i was as loyal as i could be and that the world wouldnt be cruel.. i wish  for my father's happiness and i wish for his intelligence ... I wish i would not hurrt when people hurt me and i wish for one day i wouldn't feel the notion of wanting not to think of you and by not wanting to think of you  i think even more.... i wish my friends whom are not anymore would have not wasted my time and theirs... i wish to forget them and say hello to them while walking down the beach and think " i use to know her/him... dont know them any more but i wish them well... i remember how it hurt and not anymore" 
I wish i would not think that what im thinking is up to what i want to accomplish iin life..... 

You know how  people in new year  gobble up 12 grapes and ask for shit.. the only thing i ask for every day.. every day is my new year.. I WANT  to be a better person i want to wake up calm .. i want to work for E entertainment i want to know famous people i want to  have a hotel infront the beach i want   four kids with a stable life and the money to be stable.. i want all  my friends at my wedding i want my friends to understand how much i love them.. i want my dad to walk me down the aisle.... i want to learn chinese.. i want to adopt a asian- black girl asian with an afro ... i want to adopt a dog and buy another one....i want to get a higher GPA.... I want to see all the movies in the world and read all the good books in the world... i want my cousins (cosmen amada jenny edgar  caro and luchy) to be there at my wedding.....  i want all of that.... and be a buddhist and be calm i want to  accomplishing all that is this ok? is this possible? is it possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment