Monday, February 16, 2009

MATH TEACHER




SO  HERE IS MY  MATH TACHER OF THIS SEMESTER .....

ok this guy is a trip his name is MR DE LA CRUZ he is like the happiest person in the world and I laugh soo much  in his class  that  i pee my pants  a little ja 

So here are some phrases de la cruz says... just to make clear hes cuban.. so he has the cuban accent! ... 

1st day of class....

MY FRRIENDS MATEMATIC IS LIKE COMBING YOUR HAIR MY FRIENDS ... ARE YOU  NERVOUS WHEN YOU COMB YOUR HAIR ??? NO  ... WHY?? BECAUSE YOU DO IT EVERYDAY MY FRIENDS SO YOU NOT NERBUS SO MY FRIENDS MATEMATIC HAS TO PRACTIS EBRAY DAY SO IT IS LIKE COMBING HAIR..YOU NOT NERVOUS ANYMORE MY FRIENDS.....

in english: I am going to explain  today
De la Cruz: I am explaining you 

English:  I do not like giving bad grades
De La Cruz: Pain in my chest, my friends, when i put bad grade (while touching his chest)

English: Items
De la Cruz: Eatems

English: I want to get stronger
De La Cruz: I want to improve my muusels

English: let me think before doing a math equation
De la cruz: .. and you think, Let me to consider, my friends

English:  the higher/ bigger number
De La cruz: The wupper number 

English: when something is not easy for you, usually you do not get the right answer
De la cruz: not easy for us, no  don't get well

English:  for example, if I tell you to ....
De la cruz: if I am telling you for example

english:  you have to grasp what i'm explaining and then practice it several times
De la cruz:  Gresp latir then repeat yourself

english:  i will make students pass to the board to do exercises randomly even if they do not want they will have to go to the board.
De la cruz: pass student to board without autorization

So this is my math teacher and he is the nicest person  but I haven't stopped laughing all semester... oh  and he combs his hair in class.... jajajajaa 

1 comment:

  1. u must add the new ones from today lol em xo

    ReplyDelete