Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pensamientos thoughts !!

..... ive been sitting next to you  for years and  one day you open up and then shut dowon on me again... i still have this feeling of missing you and YOUR JUST RIGHT NEXT TO  me and then I look at  you and think OOPS this can not be the  guy ive been thinking about all these nights and guess what!!!! it is  all your anatomy is right infront of me and this is exactly what I think I want....

SO THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND JOHANNA ...
join me for a girls night this valentine's day to celebrate our independence before we drunk text our exes  and quickly sob  ourselves to sleep.....

.....DRUNK WORDS ARE SOBER THOUGHTS!....

so ive been  thinking whats worse hating myself because i know i have to hate him or just knowing i dont hate him..... or even worse knowing that im gonna drive 4 hours to see him and hes gonna be an idiot so is it stupid to  think that hell surprise me and be prince charming or is it stupid me driving 4 hours to confirm my theory ????.....

.....so  well like i had these friends right that i loved and well  now i have been asking myself why did i love them so much ??? so  now ive decided to just not say anything and not percieve the people i percieved highly now accept ill percieve them a little lower now and then eventually  just knowing well she's ok... is that sad? or is this just what growing  up is about?...

I SAW THIS STICKER THAT SAID.... yes, I am blindly white but that was considered  beautiful 200 years ago!!!! and i laughed it reminded me of ale cavazos .. ive always thought she was marie antoinette in her other life but the only picture i dont like in my head is the french chopping off my friends head..that is like totally not cool ....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment