Saturday, February 14, 2009

V day

SO TODAY  RIGHT ITS VALENTINES and well sending all my love to all those people i love!!!! 

valentines well its this marketing shit for people to buy stuff and girls get fatter and MAKE YOU REMEMBER YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND.... its really weird cause well  when i was in high school i use to dress up in red and go to mireya's house with all of my girlfriends and SING MY ASS off with her karokee machine  and of course all the songs where about me not being with him and me being a survivor!!!  yeah damn good one drunk singing about  him jajaja what type of survivor is that... its like what else are you suppose to do, you a have to wake up and continue with  your life.... its not like  hes gonna know your drunk and singing because of him and if he did kno  i dont think that would ayudar la situacion jajaj creo que it would maKE it worse.... so yeah that was me in college i miss those days when i was with the girls getting drunk.....

Then in rome i lived a there for a year and on valentine's day THE GUY BROKE UP WITH ME.. so i got really  drunk with my  brother claus and my hoomie jaja( just felt like saying hommie jaja) LEO EL CACHACO JAJA  and we got sooo drunk i drank like so many pink shit with strawberries i remember.... so yeah  valentine's sucked that year.. what i dont remember is if in the back of my mind he was still in the picture i guess he was cause i called him the day after to tell him  my devastating story.. who knows...!!!!! 

than  in france you know i really didnt feel  valentine's there its like love doesnt get to them that day of the month jajaja valentine's aint that wow over there jajaja  and well i guess i celebrated valentine's with my wonderfull friend ale!! she was my valentines in our shit whole of a dorm!!!  

and now here in the stated i really didnt care for valentine's  but here in USA like every one talks about it.... there's this girl in my communication class... and WELL  FUCK!!  SHE  like this  you know preppy  girl that say like after each word... SO  SHE SAY SOO LIKE KAKY  LIKE WAHT ARE YOU GONNA DO FOR VALENTINES .. and me well ummm i dont know i dont think much.....  OHH MY GOD THATS SOO SAD TO BE LIKE ALONE N VALENTINE'S JAJAJAJ and everyone was aking me soo are you gonna see you BF im like umm  dont have one jajaja  so after a while  i started like feeling  like a looser jajajaj and i dont consider myself to be one ( all the time) jajajajaj 
so yeah   here in the US  you really do  feel the valentine's spirit jajaj

so  if i had the perfect valentines what would it be???

i guess it would be with him (the love of my life who it should be ) ... having un asado en la casa de alguien  like with  lots of alcohol  and have my best friendss there... claus and his girlfried victor and his girlfriend and  all las sluts and las pocas de colombia and las pocas de europa and that would be great shit!!  !! and talk and  music  that would be a great valentines and then at night go home and chill with my hubby..that would be great!!!!! 

so yeah 

HAPPY  V DAY TO ALL

1 comment:

  1. ya se... it sucks BIG TIME..... pero de todas formas, feliz dia de san valentin (un dia despues) jajajaja! :P

    Ahh por cierto!! Ya no me acordaba de esas veces en mi casa, jajajaj... q cool!!

    Mire!

    ReplyDelete