Tuesday, March 31, 2009

....:::::......

I just realized that even if he kisses me, even if he makes me laugh...I will after want more! cause that's the way it is!  I use to love the way he pronounced two words..now i need more than words! i need him to make me laugh to give me what i know that there!

I use to like lots of things about the people i use to like now i ask myself 
????
now, .... Now I want more ! i want more of him ! of her.. but then there are people that i don't care if I get little of cause i love them even though!! It use to be the same way with him  but not anymore! ..... lets see what happens....

Misunderstanding
o
relationships &
emotions

LESS
EMOTION
SAME
SUFFERING


Whats weird is that with all that I've found out about the people that where in my life...Im in a really  good place in my life now! its amazing.....hum hum tum tum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment