Friday, March 27, 2009

The glass is broken

The glass is broken! 

I use to cry for love and men ..now I cry for human beings.... when the glass breaks there's no way to pick up the pieces and make it new again. 

When the night appears there's no way to go back to the day.... My  glass is broke im in the process of getting a new one... I know that when i pop that glass there's a blue sky waiting for me...... Or do i have to just live with the broken glass and deal with the bits and pieces... who knows ... time will say.... as I have been experiencing the past few days... you cant separate  the fish from the water... some people you cant separate the peanut-butter without the jam..... its the way it goes ....

 I have learned my lesson... when you start a relationship any type good bad or different.. if you dont put your boundaries from the begining your doomed!

 cause then its too late to put them.
 10 years down the road you just cant say" hey well hold on the glass is shattering, this ain't working no more.. this way of behaving towards me ain't cool, or you gotta me cooler towards... or i dont like how you call my cat! I love the way  it feels when your not near".... nonono  it does not work that way....

So then I went to watch a baseball game and well you know "TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME  TAKE ME OUT TO THE CROWD BY ME SOME PEANUTS AND CRACKER JACKS I DONT CARE IF I NEVER GET BACK CAUSE IT ROOT ROOT FOR THE HOME TEAM  IF THEY DONT WIN ITS A SHAME CAUSE ITS ONE TWO THREE STRIKES YOUR OUT IN THE OLD BALL GAME!"  

well yeah same thing with life and relationships people strike one  two three  even  four and twenty times!!  but the point is when your heart cant take it no more! its like the third strike YOUR OUT!!!  and the  crowd  frowns and boo's .. . and well i guess your mind and body does the same thing..
. but you know its best...

 and well it takes two to tango! your fault, their fault.. both people's fault... the point is that the glass is getting to the point its cracked... and its about to slip! and KABOOM gone with the wind!  

and well its just the way it goes! when a person stops offering the smiles to your life, the tingles to your stomach, the joy to the next chapter of the adventure, The happiness to the drum of your heart, or just the positiveness to your energy... stop accomplishing the purpose to a life as valuable of theirs and yours!

 you know  theirs not gonna be home run! 

After talking and moaning and analyzing and nothing of the nothingness is changing  well you know .. You cant talk your way out of something that you behaved into, you have to behave you way out of it.!  its just the way it  goes.... 

its just the way the glass shatters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment