Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHat I have been learning about Buddhism

....All life is inderdependent and  regarding one self as a separate is an illusion.. Frustration is the inevitable result of trying to cling on to things to try to make them stay the same. Life is changing constantly....

Now I  completley agree on this 100% I  have been frustrated  because  of lots of things because of high school not going on  for ever!  because I out grew my life in colombia... Because i did not love the same.. because i dont laugh about the same jokes.... I get frustrated becaus epeople  become more boring or to crazy or stop being who they are.... and now i said STOP!

i wont be frustrated ill let life lead the way and ill follow......

1 comment:

  1. the return to budishm again.
    like the first paragraph :))) do you have any good books?
    love you
    flaK

    ReplyDelete