Friday, April 24, 2009

Death and Life


 


supuestamente Every day 400000 babies are born, 150000 people die ....

I never lade back and thought about that... but today I found out in less then 24 hours about life and death situations.... A very good friend of mine is cancer free I wanted to share this to the world..Scream out that she is a survivor .... she got poked so many times... got her thighs blue only one side cause she didn't want both legs blue... shaved her head off and fought this Mother fucker called cancer... and as I promised to her  when you survive because you will and she did ...where gonna go on our road trip around Mexico.... and hell yeah were doing it!! so im so blessed that my friend survived and is now a healthy and strong person....

Then my  day went great..... Then I found out that while one of my friends was getting out  of the tunnel ..one was getting in it Head first.... It all started cause all of the sudden she became blind... got her sight back after two hours and then got a MRI  well basically... Her brain has spots like poke a dots and its affecting her nervous system and well  she can become blind or  handicapped or anything else any day, it can happen tomorrow or today or in ten years ..NO cure at all, no one knows when it can happened... no nothing will save my friend from her own brain.. just hope & faith.... With all that has been going on the past year with the very bad news...My friend smiles everyday laughs makes me laugh  and is an overall  hyperactive person ..wants to fuck the world before it fucks her... I wish everyone would see what a beautiful smile she has but I guess that she doesn't want people to know about this so I will not put her "VIE PRIVE VIE PUBLIQUE" jajaj .... Today My friend, you know  who you are .. You have brought a new smile to my life and I hope that today and tomorrow your good vibe goes around my life and the other people around you... I hope that life gives us more days to create new memories  and remember  old ones... Our mission in life has just started ...I say today  Im glad to have met you....
Love

Your new friend and soon to be old friend kaky jajajajja

No comments:

Post a Comment