Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Movie


Do you remember???!!! 

I do, I remember the kiss the soft kiss!!! 
in a warm  winter night.... isn't that ironic.. 
a little bit like us!!! 
Ironic just like us!!!

All Colors...all centuries!! all hearts... have felt a heart ache!!! ..I think thats the only feeling that has been shared by all human beings all language's,  all continents.... all generations 

...that indescribable feeling that all can only feel
 and not portray in words!!!

Today I am not broken  hearted  
but  I saw a movie that reminded me of  that heartbroken feeling...

I saw them kiss and it reminded me of that feeling of the kiss..
 it also inlightended me that no kiss, no act of love is like in the movies...

or may be it is, we just dont remember ....because it happens so fast.. and while the act happens where to busy reminding our selves to: "remember this time for ever it might never happen again" 

 The movie ......Before she let the  girl stay  in her house i knew the girl would betray her because to be able to betray you have to first  belong.....

give a person a stick to help them get up and with that same stick they'll beet the living hell out of you..
.Show a person the world and they will blind you for seeing it before them.....We should  never idealize external sources.....at the end they are just sources....

Today Ive learned  to not remember what you have already forgotten and today I have also learned that I have not forgot the forgotten....

I love you very simple words with complicated feelings...
as once was said " you dedicate your life to art and complicated women"

 I repeat ....Dedicate your life to complicated women !!! I AM ONE I will throw myself to you!!! jajajaj ONE TWO THREE  i jumped where you there to catch me??? or did you also betray me ?

Love is whatever you can still betray ... Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment