Sunday, May 3, 2009

007



I cant believe it started out with a none alcoholic person....
and a "you'll change" quote...

"Dont go topless" quote and a boob in the water of Mexico ... with another friend that starts with an M

I cant believe that Diego Luna ruined it all!!! 

and then with Xanic it went to a total fall jjajaj 

I cant believe how many ' wakaras' 'crudas'...Laughs...Cries... it took for all this greatness to be created!

I cant believe the clapping "ive gotta plan" and the acosos jajajaj it took to create all this history...

I cant believe cherokee was sold... and we got old!

I cant believe we fought..... I cant believe we thought that LA TARIMA WAS OURS! 
Timbiriche, alejandra guzman, paulina, PORQ FUERTE NO SOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I cant believe we've changed and still, still...

I cant believe that we thought that with all the alcohol we bought we would not want another shot...

I cant believe all these years have past...

i can not believe that I stopped being misrable, that france is over....

I cant believe that gossip even exsist in china!!! 

I cant believe that even you and me are so far apart and we still need that talk..... that opinion .... that smile.... that stupid comment....  planear LAS MISSIONES ( te falto aplaudir jaja por skype) .....

I cannot believe that we have not grown in spirit but only in age and knowledge....

I cant believe that your still bond and im still kaky... in the same sentence......

I can not believe that you are a character in my novel of life!!!! 

I continue to appreciate each sentence you help me create in this story ..... 

Love your friend 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment