Monday, May 18, 2009


I wasnt alone she too felt the same thing that I did ......  I cant say I was happy for her to feel the same thing that I did ... But its sometimes pleasant to know that your not alone in a feeling not so pleasant to the heart ...... then you shared the quote ....... "i
ts hard when your stabbing me in the back with the same blade we made 2gether".... i guess it is.... but I repeat one day my friend you'll forget you knew who she was ...and as the days pass it will hurt less and less and then it just fades away  just as how there memory of what you had lived together was jaded by wanting attention.... never give her the pleasure of them knowing your bitter of what was done.... To hate someone else is like drinking a poison and expect the other person to die ......And I keep on doing that jajaj do as I say  not as I do jaja  pero amiga little by little im learning and you will as well.... Try something else Remember the people that you still have and still love you... Forget the passed it is done and la unica condolencia q tienes es q BUENO O MALO IT WONT REPEAT ITSELF Jajajajj so think about that.... 

Then another one sent me a msg ... You too felt the same... selfishness, try this give as much as you get.... Try it and if it works tell me jajaj  maybe ill try it too.... people have been feeling what I felt or may I say feel....  good to know that Im not alone in this ! .....

The Left side of my eye always aches! always the left side....always the heart...always el Duodeno ja

P.S
gis and em
 

No comments:

Post a Comment