Monday, May 11, 2009

To get to one place to another....


I've been through so much paper work the past few days!!!!

Whats your name? why do you want to do this ? bla bla bla

you still need paper work wether its HARPO company or E entertainment or exchange student to Australia..... all is  based on paper work! Paper work for my internship at AQUA.....  but I guess its like a step until you pass the wall and VOILA got to the point that was wanted to be accomplished ....

So here I come paper work! Ill get it all done and then Let destiny choose if its HARPO or E ... LA or Chicago ....Melbourne or Sydney!......I'll be running away from love until i'll barge into it.... 

So exited So many changes...moving...AQUA.....Tv production....Advertising.... PR campaign.... writing for the media.... mass media..... Australia.... HARPO/E...... and all the other  surprises life has for you and you don't even know!..... So paper work I guess your the easiest part in all the process....

No comments:

Post a Comment