Saturday, September 19, 2009

I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.

I can say today that its been sad.... yes I am still hurt... and i just want it to go away... I don't think im wrong... look  inside yourself and you will know why im  hurt and mad .. I think  you all know its just the fact of not accepting it to yourself... I invite you to hate me today, it is you  today and tomorrow it will be someone else, its just the way it goes....  it would be bull shit if i say i wish you all well cause its not the fact i wish you nothing at all... not good not bad just nothing.. as silence is as nothing... if there is such thing as odorless of nothingness that is all.. i wish, silence in my mind  heart and soul....... i wish that you just go away from my mind... no mention of any of your names just gone with the wind.... no hurt no pain no nothing... lets learn how to live with out each other.. so far we have done a very poor job in accomplishing it...


No comments:

Post a Comment