Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Im back!

I haven.t written for a while!! but well all is well...... I am going to have my own radio show!!! starting january next week i'll be signing a 6 month contract... then 2 weeks of training and then ON AIR!! im exited!!! ..a bit dissapointed cause I cant go to Thailand this summer cause I havent done enough credits to be considered a junior .. but my advisor said that i'll be the first one on the plane enxt summer..... So now im trying to apply for an internship but for that you also have to be a junior!!!!!!! so I found two other options... Go to Bogota and do an internship with CARACAOL TELEVISION or road trip all around the USA with some of my best friends!!!!! Of course logically its the internship but moving to colombia for 4 month damn! Dont get me wrong I like it but not for 4 month but I guess i have to go where my dream is leading me to ..and if its bogota I have to go to then Bogota it is!! cause ive achieved so much in 2 years to just say ohh noo!! so lets see what happens!!!
XOXO BESOS love to all I hope you all have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment