Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PENSAMIENTOS HABLADOS!

i laugh and i remember.... " TE REPRENDO EL NOMBRE DEL NINO JESU!!! " JAJAJAJ godddddddd so stupid........

I hope.. I wish... It will work!! RALPH LAUREN lol ........ Puerto rico!!! WILL BE AWESOME..... GETTING a great internship will happen......It will all happen cause thats just what happens... thailand will happen... all will happen.... people will get bored about knowing .......
I like emily dickinson quote!

"My friends are my estate. Forgive me then the avarice to hoard them. They tell me those who were poor early have different views of gold. I don't know how that is. God is not so wary as we, else He would give us no friends, lest we forget Him."

I like it very muchooooooooo!!

THE PEACE SIGN TRIANGLEEEEEEEEE" YOU IN NEW YORKKKKKKKKKKKKK" HAHA

WE ALL LIVE IN A CONSPIRACY !!! im gonna yank her out of her car!!!! i'll just spit on her!! " CHANNEL YOU ARE soooooo funny BESOS!!!!!" jajajaja ain-stain lol in a world of 5 years old!!! channel's 2009 concepts! haha

WE ARE GOING TO END 2010 !!!!!!!! SAN FRANCISCO, PUERTO RICO, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA , VENEZUELA, CHICAGO!!..... 2010 !!!! WE OWN YOU LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment