Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dream

...... So I just realized that im two years from my dream...current dream... I found an internship  in E entertainment television they only accept me in my senior year so in two years... but like I found it so easy  i just asked for it and voila  and I found the information..it reminds me of the thing i have hanging in my room " ASK AND IT WILL BE GIVEN SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND" well i asked and i seeked and it was found..... ( I am never putting that shit down from my  wall).

So yeah back to my dream well i  used to watch E and tell my friends yeah when im famous ill be on that show " kaky's E true hollywood story" LIKE ohh my god  and well everyone took it as a joke but it was my dream.. a dream  that i saw very far.. I first thought that id be discovered in a club and become Jlo before than getting an intership... well i havent got it yet but thats what im aiming for and I got the information i just  have to click send!!!! and before that  be a senior... I really dont care if i work there for about a year getting coffee and stapling papers... I just want to know how it works and eventually work there for a bit.... so how does it feel to be so close from your dream? well I watched AmericaN Idol the other day and well there was this girl that went crazy and started crying and said  " ohh my  god its horrible to be so close  to your dream and have someone have the last decision over your dream" WELL i thought ohh god what a drama queen not taking into count that I am also one...so right now!!! I am sooo that girl from American Idol!! oh yes I am .... its like ohh my god i just hae to send the papers thats it!!!!! My dad thought it was a joke I had to actually send him the letter they sent me!! for him to believe me and he said " i never thought you were going to do it" he didnt say it in those words cause hes sarcastic but basically him sayng before me sending him the email "KEEP ON DRRRREAMING BABY" and then after the email  he said " you say im famous karrrine" (all this with his frrench accent)...

So yeah  i guess all this going to france coming here going alittle bit all over and studying has paid off...and I AM SOOO GLAD!!!!!! ....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment