Thursday, February 19, 2009

I GOT ROBADA JA

So yeah  i got robbed  jajajajaj  oh god like someone in my face told me im gonna rob you !!! 
 first time in my life someone tells me ... FOR ME TO PAY YOU   you ve gotta ask me when can i pay you and if i want to... jajajaj 
seria tan chido if you  could tell the bank  HEY  BANK  IM NOT GONNA PAY YOU  ILL DO IT WHEN I HAVE  JAJAJAJ OR EVEN BETTER WHEN I WANT TO ... so yeah  i got robbed  and well i guess it was good cause you know each person has a price and i guess hers was 200 bucks...

what would mine be I HOPE LIKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.... 

what would your price be?

but as a good friend of mine said ... at least it was only 200 bucks and not your soul or something you really love.. and i guess yeah ...

 but is it bad that i want my 200 bucks back  ajjajaja even if i won much more knowing the person she is jajajaja i still want my $$ jajajajajaj

every day  it makes me valorar mas mis amigas I MISS YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!! 

LOVE YOUR FRIEND!! KAKY

No comments:

Post a Comment