Monday, February 16, 2009

perdon... sorry APologize

WHY DO WE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE for feeling?
we are people human beings that what they call us.. so why do i have to hide my suffering or apologize for loving too little or too much or not at all...
Shit man its like  i have a friend...

asks me if she has to appologize for telling a girl about what she felt about a random situation im like HEll to the no mija!! ja you do not have to applogize cause you FEEL

I have another  friend that goes hey kaky do i have to apologize cause i told my boyfriend that iloved him do you think its too soon.. TOO SOON MY ASS if  the guy goes out with you or decided to  go steady well its cause  he liked something about you and well.. if you do lov ehim well tell him why do you have to apologize...


then another friend tells me hey kaky dont you think your blog is to explicit what would you do.. and im like I DO NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE for feeling the way  i feel.... 

another friend goes hey kaky do i have to apologize cause i dont love my boyfriend that much... NO YOU DO NOT its not his or your fault...  maybe  the fermons aren't working!!!  you dont know!!

My com teacher told me that HUMAN BEINGS ARE ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE OPPOSITE DNA's !!!! so i think im on the right track jajajajaj !!!!!!totally opposite  yeah yeah im getting this shit down!

The only thing you do have to be on the same page is  on your core values!! los valores tienen q ser parecidos cause that no one will change .... whats honest for you aint honest for somebody else .. no hay verdad absoluta so get your valores on the same page.. AND IF MY COM TEACHER IS RIGHT WE WILL ALL be ok  with our significan other (como dicen los gringos jajajaj que eso de el significant  other  jajaja la mamada)

3 comments:

  1. Te voy a decir algo.. La kaky de la que yo me hice amigo.. era la que esta en este blog.. tenia años sin verla.. lo que mas me llamaba la atencion de ti cuando te conoci era tu manera de escribir, de cuando te CALLABAS LA BOCA lo que decian tus ojos.. que era completamente antagonico a tus palabras.. lástima que es dificil oirte en silencio.. pero me da gusto que esa alma tan fuerte haya encontrado su espacio.
    Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-M-E-N!!
    e to the m*

    ReplyDelete