Wednesday, February 11, 2009

no way josay!

so exited to see this anatomy for one whole day 24 hrs of my 23 years of exsistence.. and me im like jumping up and down for this day... how can you happiness be a product of  one day..  I can not keep on living from day to day... can I wrap around my imagination on this one day.. using and analyzing the HOW he looked and me WHAT we did together or him by himself  HOW he kissed me or HOW he wanted to kiss me THE IF'S  I lived there DOES he love... I know I could wrap myself around these questions for 20 years more.. I could live happy if life would give 24 hours each month to see his anatomy... BUT this is sad and not healthy nor very smart ja but I COULD DO IT  i know i could have a love affair by myself only looking at him once a month... cause well you see him right than you think about how it was and each detail for about a week in a half then you get depressed cause he's not next to you and then you analize each situation and then you don't even know it the month passed and ITS TIME TO SEE HIM AGAIN RIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN....so as I said very very sad.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment