Thursday, February 12, 2009

THIS IS 4 YOU... ay mi bien que no haria yo por ti!


so here it goes...

You FoRgIVe mE fOR lIkING yOU toooooo Much
aND iLL fORgiVE yOU FoR noT lIkiNG mE ENoUGh

YOU FORGIVE ME FOR MISSING YOU SO,
AND ILL FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING SO COLD

you forgive me for the loud raving heart,
and ill forgive you  for not hearing it.

you forgive me for playing your games,
and i'll forgive you  for toying with my emotions

You forgive me for  finding you sooo attractive ,
and ill forgive you for not noticing

you forgive me for raising you up so high
and ill forgive you for  bringing me down so low.

you forgive me for wanting to be with you,
and ill forgive you for avoiding me ..

you forgive me for being so pathetic 
and ill forgive you for taking advantage of it...

you  forgive me for not being able to let go 
and ill forgive you for never having latched on..

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
and ill forgive you for crushing them

forgiveness brings inner piece 
DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment