Saturday, March 14, 2009

LABELS

Why do people give their opinion in stuff they really dont know.. here i include myself .... today I will try not to give my opinion on how someone loves someone else or how they want to be loved.... I hate when people tell me well he doesnt do this or does this and this meens this... IT DOESNT MEEN SHIT... no one can tell you how that person maked you feel or you make that person feel  because no one is in your or the other persons heart..... you are the only person that knows how his/her  eyes watch you... his-her nonverbals talk to your soul only you  understand your relationship .... we Label all  of our relationships its what humans do its like their thing  but it doesnt meen  that we only have 100 types of labels... best friend girlfriend boyfriend mother father sister etc..... nononon I  have found labels for people that I cant define  bu i have them.... I have my making me laugh friend.... my making me think friend..... The weird friendship... all of these are my labels... SO QUIT PLEASE TELLING ME OR ASKING ME what is he to you? what are you to him and what LABEL DO YOU GIVE HIM..... i have my own label for him and I AM HAPY with it.... if your not.. so sorry ... you  have two choices... 1) follow my own flow in my labeling  or 
2) Dont follow it and leave me alone

But quit asking me  cause i refuse to answer.... listen laugh and cry with me dont question my labels cause From today I will not question yours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment