Saturday, March 14, 2009

wHILE wACHING YOU anD rEading me!

Now...

No... Yesturday lets first talk about yesturday.. even if talking about the past doesnt change it lets talk about it cause with out the past there aint no future....


.... you  assume about my assumptions....

....dont wanna stop writing...maybe ill find an answer in my writing.....NO NOPE no answer only more questions.....
... no answers, same assumptions..... When are the gonna stop? My friend uly would say  "shen you want them to, bombom!!!! So when will i want them to? and uly would say.. "When you want them to... and just fyi i think today would be a good day!!

So sad... i GUESS IF I WAS A  painting  i would be a girl with stars and moons   just next to her fingers barley touching but her hand is going towards ...... and finally touching  the beautiful not so pleasant fire..... burning of fire ! and the painter would of asked himself so many moons  and stars inside and out of her.. she just wanted the burning fire!!!........ thats my portrait....

sO I WAS trying to look at my situtation inside out, if I was book  id close the chapter and  ever look back " HIT THE ROAD JACK " 
 but im jaded i dont feel sadness not hate, not nothing  its like  for the first time  in m life i just dont feel like fighting i just dont feel.
 I did find out inside out that he is the fuel of my writing.. i become closer to my feelings...  ive been smoking like a chimeny it makes me relax (stupid)  but yes!  this is what it does two distructive objects make me write maybe not like a goddes would write , but write!

I thught about my friend yaro, how knowing that hes home gives her tranquilidad me being here doesnt make me think 200 times what happened how it happened  it just happens and  i stop thinking  it  gives me tranquilidad.
 its like what juanluis guerra says " no veo porq me enamoro" I should do this every day  tranquilidad al 100% 

this all  was written thE 2ND OF MARCH  2009 tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment