Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear you

Dear You

I would like to say leave me alone.. do not say you care because you dont... Do not try to know about my life.... Do not try to think I want to know about yours... 

Dear You, do not invest your time  in finding out why.. invest in yourself... 

Dear you, I would only wish that you leave me alone ...Dear you I am exhausted...

Dear you, do not invest your energy in talking about me, none of the parties will get anything out of it.  
Dear you, its like a big break up with out being one.... Dear you, I say hello and goodbye all in the same sentence for you and I are all a lie.... You made your choice and I made mine... Skype away Ill be fine.... 

Dear you let me be I have God looking out for me... Don't worry  the only thing I want is to be free from you and from she... No trust, no respect... betrayal  is all that was left ...so there is nothing more to look for in me...  So make believe we never saw the flaws in each other.. make believe we never met each other....make believe you never called me friend....believe it was all pretend
 So dear you, just let me be.....ill be ok..i'll be ME

No comments:

Post a Comment