Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We had dinner


We had dinner and wine.... and my dad gave us a piece of his mind...
..obama.... race.... love and hate... future and little bit more of future and how happy he is that all these events with people have happened to me... you see Karine I told you... LOL.. we had a great time.... me and my friend talked about when we thought it was gonna be the end and the day we laughed again..... we were four that night  the stars where shining bright .....then she gave this card with a joke that she had wrote.... I felt a tear come down my cheek because that day you made me see that even though your weird your here for me.....

Thank you my weird named friend it took me the begining and the end to understand that you are my  beloved friend .....

No comments:

Post a Comment