Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love you brother

I have a brother that God did not concieve  in my mother womb  but in my heart...

 i got a brother that lives in a far away land.. and I ask myself how he communicates ja...
.I got a brother That I miss every day ...
. I got a brother that I love in this life and the other..

 I got a brother that makes me laugh...

I got a brother that I chose and hes the best brother in the world..... I got a brother that lived with me, fight with me, helped me and cried with me, when to supermarket with me and got lost in monaco with me...

 I got a brother that our souls are connected... ....

 I found a brother with the biggest heart....

I got a brother 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10 I got a brother who's my best friend... 

I got a brother that would walk around termini to get a big tasty jajaja

I got a brother that walked with me in my  pink coat and him looking like a fucking eskimo! ja

I got a brother that would sing GASOLINA!! JAJAJ dame mas gasolina jajaj ....

I got brother that would have a diet each day and break it everyday 

I got a brother who  would go to pink every day in tours..  fall off the stairs... got stabbed  and became friends with the stabber... I got a brother who aint selfish.. I got a brother that took antonio to the airport and then wanna do voodoo on his ass make him shit cockroaches ja

I have a brother that would piss cachaco's  off jajajaj "bitch leave" "Leo your not gonna get the passport" jaja

I got a brother thats gonna get married and Ill be his  best lady-man  

To you brother, I say I miss you everyday especially now When I have so much How's.... You once told me that I would change... I hope we see each other very soon  not only once in a blue moon .. to hug you tight and drink some wine with your wife and talk about life.....  

I got the best damn brother I could find!! and Im proud to say hes mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment