Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pokethon


So today I took dump with my friend  as she touched my ankle jajajajaj and while I was in my tinkle I sprinkled just little LMAO..... screamed out WTF  and laughed cause it was just the other girl beside me taking another dump...... we talked about life and why nobody wanted us as a wife....  ... 
Random  guy poking facebook and she poked back until it broke up onto a pokethon attack.....
.....she getting alergies because of the mess  and why her DEO  is the best!!!! .....
how did her arm pit manage to touch her shirt... fuck it will make her eat dirt.... Why not be a hippie tomorow... what do you think about the weather tomorow...I dont know Im not the weatherman..... 
Talking about why I shouldnt love and why she shouldnt say  cause it goes in and out the other way...I know I know I said .. im just soo stupid!!! jajajaj 
We met gloria estefan's  niece felt like being a looser jajaj OHH I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOUR AUNT but I controlled my self!!! Found out that  Marvin gaye is a cry baby isnt that weird!..... well not so much when your dad kills you....
We caught hash seeing and thinking about my stash jajajaj 

Well we did a happy list and must I say We met debz and she's a blast from far away... I also met the nicest person on the planet earth that has no  bad bones inside her body..caitlyn...
We finally finished the script I acted and I kicked some shit!!! Im almost touching my dream  and Im about to scream!!!!! joy joy is all we have to say another day has passed in our college days!



No comments:

Post a Comment