Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You said you loved me I waited years to here those words .... You explained your self and I just heard.... I smiled a lot... and then I thought what I read  in class....  

Can one desire too much of a good thing?
shakespeare

Now you explain what I always knew and no one believed except me and you.... 

To this I say one step each day, will get there . I have waited days one more wont kill me...

I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it....(S) as I have had the past 8 years....

I t was not easy to  see my happiness through another woman's eyes  but as 'S' says we have all seen better days...,

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?"....

But love is blind, and lovers cannot see"

Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment