Friday, April 17, 2009

passed it on to numbness

Today..was an ok day it started out with a SALSA dance with my speech teahcer to prove a point...then talking about cultural lens ... an hour of a cruel intentions vs dangerous liasons in class essay ... group project with 6 people not wanting to do shit and having to do it cause its 30% percent of the grade ja due on wednesday and were gonna be total asses jajaj infront of the judges jaja if they dont get their shit 2gether.... studied a little bit of mkting... see what i meen just a normal day ... AND BAM!  got stabbed in the stomach! and you see even if I dont want it to hurt it does and a lot...it always happens this way ...it hurts for about 4 days and then it goes away and im numbed ....keep on trying to remember the people that make me happy...but nope  it aint working ..it will pass and pass as always it keeps on passing..... until little by little im becoming the person my father once told me I would be ....Numbed

K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment