Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wax


Now days people are having problems with WAX...

two friends in less then a month have been getting severe burns  by waxing themselves... 

Waxing off those little pelitos that no one wants!!! 

I ve been waxing my  life to and getting burned in the process.... one by one taking off the little pelitos i dont want..... people ask... Why  have you changed? why do you take them out? maybe shits out of context? lol thats my favorite...

To these questions I have no answer like scientific answers...
lets see if i can express in words what is in mind.... as mind is something you can not describe in words or see or feel  but you know it exsist  well same thing......

I have changed cause i felt the need to.. im still in the process and I feel that  I hit rock bottom and then I  gave gave and gave.. a  little bit like the character Ruth  in the play  "Raisin in the sun"   well i gave and forgot about me and then I thought that people were gonna act like I would have... They were gonna be the friends that I was expecting them to be.. and little by little they weren't  and well having in my life was like that pelito enterrado so i said fuck it "de raiz"  AND BAM gone! I do not forget the great moments I had  with them fuck they were fun!!!  but I just cant keep explaining my life cause im just going with it...  about context well it depends why you think the reason is of why your not in my life  jajaj  ...its funny how people think "oh its cause of this" and  your thinking ... They really haven't got it... and exactly my point made.. they dont get it... so yeah right now im at that place that te recuperas de una caida and once your on your feet PUM gone down again... I SHOULD JUST STAY DOWN i wouldn't have  the trouble of getting up again.... hell no!  

So im at this moment that im jsut waiting whos next.... and well Maybe i dont tell people This moment was when i said NO MAS i just shut up and let it flow  and then retreat... just yesturday I said GOODBYE to a person and it wasnt like good bye it was really un ADIOS.... when you feel  like crying and you can't cry cause your infront of people that you dont feel like you can cry infront of them... then there you know... this is over.... and then  there i knew... 

dont get me wrong Im not one of those people to think FUCK HIM OR FUCK HER OR FUCK THEM  maybe  my attitude is...  but I dont feel  it... si algun dia me los topo en la vida and they need my help or just say hello Ill be there... But right now i dont feel  like investing time and energy in explaining the whys and whats of my life and the judgemental look in their eyes... Im too busy trying to fix me  the insides of me !! of myself and All i can say  is that I have alot to fix and im working on it every day.....

 Now, i dont scream anymore!! i use to love screaming  jaja it was liberating 
Now  i dont do that no more, too many people get hurt and to scream doesnt give you time to think analyze .....

so its 1234....see...look..analyze... think... and act or not....



No comments:

Post a Comment