Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Mr


 Dear MR 

At the begining it was just like the end.... I was in my home and you came into my home.. had a burger and left and just at that moment I was done... I did not know!  but Life knew..... Mr   I went to new york and i promised to call and you did not believe me!  when i said hey im in new york im good ..." are you really there and are you really calling"  never thouhgt someone would do it huh.. barely knowing you.... Mr  you  took away my RAINBOW  underwear till this day I cant  find one identical... they were my favorite lol.... Mr  I was thinking about a long lost love on the beach at night wanting to leave and you asked me for my kiss and I gave it to you.... Mr you bought me the first Camel cigarettes I ever smoked.... Mr  i cried ...Mr  i was super creative within the suffereing I caused myself...Mr  I laughed my ass off doing stupid things in the name of love or may I say of stupidity...Mr  I had put you in the past ....Mr i  have not heard the critiques of the critique... Mr I have been obssesed... depressed... happy... euforica... and calm... MR I have nothing to ask or nothing to demand ... Mr I have taken back my heart  to live but it has always been yours...Mr we believe in each other...Mr love is not all and we both agree on that.....Mr I wish for you complete happiness... as happy as I can be you can be ! lol 
Mr we have never started our road and never ended it either....Mr one day we will meet again and I will smile and Mr in my mind I will whisper I LOVE YOU ..... Mr as high as I get in life or as low, as far or near ...Mr we both have two different worlds that even if we understand it it does not mean we can live in it .... Mr we have been lucky to see each other in this life as well....Mr TOO much love in one whole body....Mr my heart I carry it with me everywhere
Mr I have nothing else to say..... Mr...You will always  be my Mr  

Best regards 

Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment