Thursday, April 16, 2009

facts

Today was a day  of information and facts...

I decided to change my minor I use to study  mkting and pr and I was like humm no So now its PR and TV broadcasting and acting!! I almost cried cause Im reaching my dream its like en la punta de mis dedos!!!! I will be proud when I get my diploma!!! I will also be proud when I get the Mexican passport ohh God the only passport I dont have and thrive for! I will get it one day!! =) 

fact the fact of the fact.... i found out that a guy friend changed his  name to JULY ja 

Then another friend told me that if you ever stay for about 10 years in asia you eyes will become  a little bit like asian eyes and may I say she is totally convinced jajajaj i still have to check it on google....

I cried watching susan boyle sing!!!! fact that not all great thing come in beauty ...

I found out that when a baby tries to talk "goo goo gaga" its not really that the noises that a baby makes are all the sounds that all the languages in the world have...so the baby has the capacity to learn any language....so i ask myself if there is 10 people talking to the baby 10 different language wil he end up speaking the ten languages jaja who knows gotta google that too

Carla bruni reads una estrofa de shakespeare every day  she also wrote her hit song cause her sister called her and tld her " hey I saw your ex boyfriend he told me that he still loved you  bla bla" so she called him even though he had said that no more contact and he got upset telling her that they had promised to not call so she was sad and wrote the song Quelqu'un M'a Dit

I also found out that elephants cry and laugh!!!! 

The number zero was invented in India!!
 
If you stop getting thirsty   yo have to drink water cause when the body is dehydrated the first thing it does is to shut the thirst mechanism ... i should get water now pero tengo hueva de pararme jajaj !!! 

Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

everytime you sneeze AHHHSHUMMM  some of your brain cells die!!!!! I need them Ive done alot of other shit, that i cant risk any more!!! so no more sneezing for me! 

When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.

Every day 200 million  people make love (i am not one of them) , 400,000 babies are born (glad not to be them either) , and 140,000 people die (one day ill be a part of that number... todos vamos pa viejos jaja)

los dos animales que pueden ver atras de ellos sin voltear es el conejo y el parrot Y TEN EN CUENTA Q LAS MAMAS NO ESTAN EN ESA CATEGORIA moms do not have eyes in the back of their heads jajajaj







No comments:

Post a Comment