Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goodbye, farewell....

I have ONE BILLION REASON to not love you and I have ONE BILLION REASON to forget you .... but my heart is not convinced of any.... Its so private what I feel right now that I will not explain... the way my heart popped I will not explain..The way I stopped for 2 seconds to breath I will not explain.... The way I have decided today that you will not be part of my present or future....  If I preach strength and knowledge, I will not be a walking contradiction.... I have been strong  played each move..... But today I am playing the biggest move of all ...Im throwing away the damn board... I wish you the best in what ever you do not do.. I wish you the best in all your childish ways... I wish you the best in your cowardness to break away from  your little small life...I wish you the best in the waste of your intelligence... I wish you the best in you never betting up on anything... I wish you the best in you mediocre life because accepting all this I accept that I once wanted to live that life with you..... So I wish you the best in a dream that once was mine... But after the news I heard I know that your life does not fit in mine... Where does your town fit in me living in LA.. where does My plane to australia fit in your ADO.. where does your pride as a man fit in following a women... Where does your mind fit in mine, no where... Where can I fit caring for you and forgetting me.... I have found my new love, it is called MY FUTURE... She is enormous, loving, hard at times, She needs to be worked at, every day. I have to sacrifice and she takes time but she is there, I see her, she promises to be there always as long as I cherish her and I'll be damned if I take her for granted......

So as I said earlier I wish you well in all you do, thank you for being a chapter in my life but I just got to close it... You will always be remembered this I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment