Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FREE SPEECH

THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH IS NOT SOMETHING IM ABOUT TO TAKE FOR GRANTED!..... But sometimes it comes with its consequences..We are suppose to be politically correct... Something I use to be very good at and now I just cant help myself... aren't we suppose to get better at stuff.... I just call it  getting rid of the bullshit but then WHY AM I STUDYING PR AND BROAD CASTING? I guess that's when I  have to let my acting skills arise....
Any ways as this says.. I might disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it....

As when you describe me in words that I do not agree... in my head I can say " the person you just describe is not me... and then  just then I understood.. we are all in trial.. some point or another we will all be in trial for something... And it is your moment then and there  to say... the person you are describing is not me.... I have a big life therefore I will receive big lessons and be a part of many big trials"
and this is something I will walk with all my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment