Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Run Kaky RuN




Today I saw the pictures that hurt me so much.  Hurt: I dont like to use this word because hurting means you care and to care it means you once loved .. but I have found out that when im hurt I produce the most and I learn the most... So thank you, to all of you...thank you

I thought that it was going to be forever.. Forever : HA I  must laugh.. because forever  the blood flows in your body, till pronounced dead...  

I imagine what has been said and what has been imagined about me.. I also imagine that you have all completely  forgotten about how I use to be for you and with you.

So I decided to Run a marathon  to help people with leukemia... people that really need help not like the people I would help before.
I had never ran  200 mt in my life and now I was about to run  5KM ... so im stretching  my little tiny legs feeling that these muscles haven't been used for along time  but I keep on stretching....

Kwamain and Mike hand me over this energy drink  because im afraid of drinking the energy pill...dont wanna pee myself de la emocion! 

So yeah  may I say that I had to bring a purse because where was I going to put the camera to take pictures of this amazing day! jajaja me running ... Yeah now I as k myself what was I thinking. Im glad that a police could take my purse ...

.so There was about 20 thousand and something Real runners!!!... So I put  o my  number 19129 and get into my position!!! that I had no idea where the fuck was it  but I was playing it cool jajaj  and this guy tells me ..Hey you have very muscular legs  you run alot? and im like mmmm no not at all!!! jajaja  

so yeah all I think about is all the people I want to save  from dying that is why im doing this.... SO ON YOUR MARKS GET SET KAKY AND FUCKING GO!! ok  when I say go you better go  you have people at the back that really do run and Im a fucking midget so I ran ! i have no idea how I did it  but I ran 5 km in 48 MIN AND 50 SECONDS!!  that energy drink was the cause of it ....... I think ...FYI: I was sweating.. and when you run you have people giving water  out.. I had a bit of it and it taste  like shit never drink that water..Im  glad i didnt.....

 I had a great time helping these people give money for the cure of Leukemia .... Can I  just say that when will someone find a cure for heart ache!

 I gave them my heart and my intentions where  all for the best.. I would defend them through good or bad I was, would have always been there.... Now I can only say that I am numbed out by dolor.... People always warned me ... i NEVER LISTEN  never do listen. I follow my heart soul and gut feeling.. I should  have listened.... 

today my wish would be to have never ever met them... I have learned by this  but I would have preferred  being ignorant in this subject..... but Im not.. so what to do with it? Ill be cynical about every feeling ....every act will be an act of symbolism...and I will analyze what is trying to be portrayed....

  Thank you I say to have pushed me into this direction due to the fact that where my life is going I will need it.. I know it.. I was and still not strong enough to get where I want to go  but I am working on it and you all where part of the process.....     So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment