Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sometimes you've gotta be an ass or a hole!



I went to 3 worlds in one night.... How can 3 types of worlds have 3 types of perceptions of the same person... I concluded that you can be a really nice person with one world, half of an ass with another and a whole lot of an ass hole with the 3rd one
 and STILL BE THE SAME PERSON.... So I silenced..and I did believe everything said about the person and I believed it  because I do imagine  that he is all that was said  about him good bad different.... because a complete person  has to be all the parts of an ass, maybe today he'll be a but cheek and tomorrow only the hole and after tomorrow the whole entire ASS HOLE with the BUT CHEEKS... and  for the second time in my life I had no opinion..... at all..... I smiled a whole lot....  because sometimes you just have nothing to say....cause I guess people have a different perception of me depending where I let the light hit me for them to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment