Sunday, June 28, 2009

Comments

These are comments that have been floating in my  mind that once in a while  they suddenly pop to remind me that im alive.

I miss you sometimes, no one understands my jokes the way you did.... but then again ... I cant forget and cause i cant forget I cant trust and I cant believe.... But I don't hate you... 

This process im dealing with right now is healthy its like  eating a carrot when you've been eating only junk food for like 3 weeks..the carrot feels fresh when you chew..... Me having a life and knowing that when your affecting me i stop and breath say to my self stop!!! you can go on now.... and its the first time i breath from one session to an other..... and it feels good.. weird because I usually just  fight for what i shouldnt want.... and then get onto a new horse and fight that one.. i don't get off the horse walk and absorb what ive been missing... and i guess it feels good  but it takes time and hard work fighting against my nature.. but i have to do it.. and im doing it....

No comments:

Post a Comment