Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just another day

some thing are better left unsaid.... i thought...

WE WANT ALL the car, the body, the friends, the life... and no suffering .. and we still think im nt asking for much...

My body aches even my wrist..... my eyes crave for sleep.. I finally know what is to work a 10 hour job and say OHHH GOD ITS SATURDAY and be so tired to even go out see this beautiful saturday.....  french back stabbers , mexican back stabbers, colombian backstabbers, english backstabbers, american backstabbers... their all over the place something learned in all languages and ages.... gotta say 

Gotta say that I love my life at this moment even if  it hasnt been that glamorous  its been  an experience.... love to  cook at my house.... Today I decided to talk in myself have no patience to talk to people today its a ME day ! a good ME day...... no questions asked because there will be no answers ....... 

Just another day in ths planet called world...in this head called my mind ... in this body that they called KARINE ......  

No comments:

Post a Comment